WELCOME TO BUILDITSAFELY.NET
Helping our clients advance toward world-class safety performance.We go to work every day to provide for our families. Effective safety measures guide our decisions throughout the day, and enable us to work safely and reliably.
A SAFETY PROGRAM THAT WORKS
Developed and focused to meet your needs
- Initial assessment of exposures and risks
- Policies and procedures manual
- Forms and checklists
- Emergency procedures and contingency plans
- Risk assessment, risk transfer and loss control
- Contract provisions
- Outreach Trainer: OSHA 10 and 30hr Construction
- OSHA Trainer for U.T. Arlington
- First Aid/ CPR (Medic First Aid),
- Fall Protection,
- Confined Spaces
- Boom/ Scissor Lift Operator
- Forklift Operator
- Excavation, Trenching and Soil Mechanics
- Silica: Respirable Crystalline Silica Exposure Control
- Rigging and Signaling for Crane Hoisting
ZERO INJURY CULTURE
New project — new group of people — different perspectives and goals. Like men in a lifeboat, these individuals must pull together for their mutual benefit.
The Zero Injury approach, pioneered by the Construction Industry Institute (CII), has been used successfully by large construction companies on major projects and has helped improve performance (bottom line profits). All supporting contractors benefit.